This isn't just a home; it's a testament to luxurious living. Nestled in the award-winning community of Rancho Mission Viejo, 2 Cadencia boasts five bedrooms, a dedicated office, and a loftall set on one of the largest lots in Aubergine. Step inside and be greeted by a grandeur that transcends mere description. This open-concept design seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces, offering an oasis of relaxation and entertainment. Picture yourself lounging by the pristine pool, basking in the warm sun, or savoring your morning coffee by a crackling, inviting fire. This home is a symphony of nature and architecture, a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The interior is an embodiment of elegance and sophistication with high-end finishes, soaring ceilings, and an abundance of natural light creating an environment of splendor. Every inch of this home speaks of meticulous attention to detail: from bespoke light fixtures and rich wood flooring to elegant plantation shutters. With solar panels fully paid for, four cozy fireplaces, and artfully designed landscaping, this home is a harmonious blend of luxury and thoughtfulness. Exclusive to Rancho Mission Viejo residents are all amenities in the Villages of Sendero, Esencia, Rienda, and future Villages. There are community amenities for all from breath-taking resort-style pools and spas, Esencia school K-8, community farms, fitness centers, guest house, putting green, bocce ball courts, tennis and pickle ball courts, playgrounds, coffee shop, fire pits, an arcade and so much more! Again, this isnt just a home; it's an experience, a lifestyle beyond compare waiting for its next discerning owner. Dont just dream it; live it and savor the expansive views that stretch as far as the eye can see. Experience 2 Cadencia in Rancho Mission Viejo today.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
3,943 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 5
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room,Upper Level
- 6 Burner Stove,Built-In Range,Barbecue,Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Indoor Grill,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater
- Carpet, Wood, See Remarks
- Central Air, Dual
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- End Unit,No Common Walls
- Custom Covering(s),Drapes,Plantation Shutters
- Entry Location
- Gas,Living Room,Outside,See Remarks.
- Efficiency: Appliances
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Built-in Features,Balcony,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Paneling/Wainscoting,Quartz Counters,Recessed Lighting,Two Story Ceilings,Wired for Data,Wired for Sound,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Driveway,Garage.
- Covered,See Remarks
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Private,See Remarks,Waterfall,Association
- In Ground,Private
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, Other, Greenbelt
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 11-15 Units/Acre,6-10 Units/Acre,Close to Clubhouse,Corner Lot,Near Park.
Cash, Cash to Existing Loan, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA Loa
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price